You know you are subjected to far too much children's television when you find yourself genuinely mulling over the following observations, or maybe I just need a life? Below are just a small fraction of what I ponder...
* The council tax and home insurance must be extortionately high in Pontypandy.
* Why hasn't Norman Price been sent to a juvenile detention centre or been slapped with an ASBO?
* What happened to Mr Price?
* Does Fireman Sam sleep in his uniform?
* Is Fireman Sam a virgin?
* Where are Max & Ruby's parents? It's utterly irresponsible to let young Ruby look after Max, she's only about 6.
* Why is Dora allowed out on her own?
* If anyone could potentially use the Omnitrix and Ben 10 just happened to find it, why has nobody drugged him and stolen it or chopped his arm off and stolen it?
* Has Diego had a Rabies jab?
* Shouldn't Postman Pat have retired by now? How come he never ages?
* What drugs were the creators of Booh Bahs on and can I have some?
* Why are the Wottingers so misanthropic? Have the Pontipines butchered them in their sleep? Are they a cult?
* What do Phineas and Ferb feed Perry?
* Why doesn't The Bubble Guppies hair move and swirl under water?
* How have Carrie and Dave not been kidnapped and held somewhere far far far away from our televisions?