- 8oz Self raising flour
- 8oz butter/margerine
- 8oz Porridge oats
- 8oz Caster sugar
- 1tbs Golden Syrup
- 1tbs Hot water
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
What you do:
- Put the flour, oats and sugar in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a pan with the hot water and the sugar. Once melted stir in the Vanilla essence and the Bicarb. Soda.
- Add the melted mixture to the dry ingrediants and combine.
- Roll into balls and place on greased baking sheet and gemtly flatten with a fork.
- Bake until lightly golden brown, approximately 15mins.
- This makes approximately 24 biscuits and they're around 150 calories each.
Add chocolate chips?
Add white chocolate chunks and smuched up raspberries.?
Cover the tops with melted chocolate?
These are really easy, really quick, cheap and tasty.